Fire destroys 4 tour company vehicles
No one was injured
The Molega Tours company had a big setback on Monday morning, when four of its vehicles caught fire at a property in Hants County.
John Furzeland owns the home and the busses that were damaged. He said he noticed the damage as he stepped out of his house to run an errand.
"It looked like increased fog, I saw soot floating through the air. I went to the front of the house thinking that I had a chimney fire and two busses were on fire at that point."
He drove one of his busses away from the others to save it from fire.
No one was hurt. There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
Molega offers tours and bus charters throughout Atlantic Canada.
Furzeland said the company will be closed for a while as he sorts out the damage.
Molega Tours Ltd. began providing private tours in 1992, and Furzeland and his partner bought the company in 2001.