Kieran O'Neill wins Nourish NS Food and Film Challenge
School Food premiered at Devour! The Food Film Fest in Wolfville
FILM CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED
Calling all young filmmakers! The Nourish Nova Scotia Food and Film Challenge for youth is on and it's your chance to make a short film about food. The best film will be screened at Devour! The Food and Film Fest and on CBC.
There's a fantastic prize up-for-grabs:
- $500 prize to support a healthy eating program or initiative in your school or community, from Nourish Nova Scotia
- $500 GoPro kit so you can continue on your filmmaking journey, from CBC Nova Scotia
- Open to all school-aged children and youth in the province of Nova Scotia. You can enter as an individual, family, or school or community group.
- Films should be a maximum of three minutes in length.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Films can be submitted as MOV or MP4 (MPEG4 or H.264) files via email to email@example.com.
- Finalists will be invited to introduce their film at a screening between October 24-28th at the Al Whittle Theatre in Wolfville, NS.
Find more tips and tricks to take on the challenge here.