2020 Nourish Nova Scotia Food & Film Challenge for Youth
The winning film will be screened at Devour! The Food and Film Fest and on CBC
THIS YEAR'S THEME: Climate Change and Food. Show us why "climate change and food" matters to you.
THERE'S A FANTASTIC PRIZE UP FOR GRABS:
- $500 prize to support a healthy eating program or initiative in your school or community from Nourish Nova Scotia
- $500 GoPro kit so you can continue on your filmmaking journey from CBC Nova Scotia
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET STARTED:
- Deadline for entries is October 12, 2020
- There is no entry fee
- Challenge is open to school-aged children and youth
- Films must be under 3 minutes in length
For a complete details on the Nourish Nova Scotia Food and Film Challenge visit the Nourish Nova Scotia website.
Want to take on the challenge but not sure where to start? CBC's Brett Ruskin, a pro at making videos, did a short video with tips and tricks that filmmakers found helpful in previous years. All you need is a smart phone and your imagination. Take a look.