How to get the Nunavut election results from CBC North
CBC will be bringing you results on TV, radio, and online
Nunavummiut will head to the polls Monday, Oct. 30, and CBC North will be broadcasting the results live soon after polls close at 6 p.m. MT, 7 p.m. CT, 8 p.m. ET.
Our live TV and radio broadcast begins at 9 p.m. ET with host Madeleine Allakariallak and a panel of three guests:
- Joanasie Akumalik, Iqaluit city councillor, former mayor of Arctic Bay, and former director at Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.;
- Susan Enuaraq, former candidate for the federal NDP, lawyer and former dean of Nunavut Arctic College's Kivalliq campus; and
- Rebecca Mike, former MLA and cabinet minister.
The program will be broadcast live on CBC Television and streamed live on cbc.ca/north.
The television show will be broadcast live on Radio One throughout Nunavut.
You can also stream it live here on our audio player.
Find up to the minute election results on our website, where you'll also find the livestream of our television show and our live blog.
We'll also be posting news stories as the night unfolds.
Our election night live blog begins at 7:30 p.m. ET on cbc.ca/north, hosted by social media editor Garrett Hinchey.
Garrett will be joined by several guests throughout the evening, including:
- Jane Sponagle (Twitter: @jsponagle), CBC Nunavut legislative reporter;
- Aaron Watson (Twitter: @Teirersias), Interpretive Centre coordinator, freelance photographer and well-known community volunteer.
- Pitsiulaaq Brewster (Twitter: @Pitsiulaaq), Inuit artist and activist, and founding vice-chair of the Aboriginal Healing Foundation who lives in Iqaluit-Sinaa.
Join in on the conversation on the live blog, or on social media, throughout election night using the hashtag #Nuvotes.