New drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites opened in Clarenville, Harbour Grace
Eastern Health also has drive-thru sites in St. John's and Burin
Eastern Health has opened two new testing sites, extending its drive-thru services to Clarenville and Harbour Grace.
Clarenville High School and the Danny Cleary Harbour Grace Community Centre will be used as testing sites as of Monday morning.
The tests are for people who have already been screened by 811 and ordered to go to a drive-thru site. They are not open for anyone in the general public who wants to be tested for COVID-19.
Eastern Health is asking anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, or anyone who has come in contact with a person who has a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, to fill out the online assessment form and then follow the advice given to you.
There are now several drive-thru testing sites available across the province:
- St. John's: St. Teresa's Elementary.
- Burin: College of the North Atlantic.
- Gander: College of the North Atlantic.
- Grand Falls-Windsor: Corduroy Brook Nature Centre.
- Corner Brook: Civic Centre Studio.
- Stephenville: Bay St. George Medical Clinic.
All testing centres require screening by 811 and are not available for walk-in testing.