Contact Us: How to reach CBC Newfoundland and Labrador
Numbers, contact information, frequently asked questions about @CBCNL
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador
St. John's Newsroom. Phone: 709-576-5225. Fax: 709-576-5011. Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address. P.O. Box 12010, Station "A" St. John's, NL A1B 3T8
Have a story that requires some digging? Email our CBC Investigative team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For anniversary and birthday greetings: Send an email with a high-quality photo (a jpg is preferred) and caption information to Here & Now: email@example.com
Shows and Regional Newsrooms
Main number: 709-576-5000.
Gander Newsroom 709-256-4311. Fax: 709-651-2021
Corner Brook Newsroom 709-634-3141.
Happy Valley-Goose Bay
Senior Managing Director — Atlantic Canada: Meredith Dellandrea: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Editor: Scott Lunn: email@example.com
Senior Manager, Creative Content Growth: Victoria King: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Producer: Peter Gullage: email@example.com
Senior producer, Here & Now: Lee Pitts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior producer, digital: John Gushue: email@example.com
Regional Manager, Communications, Marketing & Brand: Jill Thomas Myrick: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 902-420-4332
CBC Revenue Group
Visit the CBC Help Centre: www.cbc.ca/help
Leave a message:1-866-306-4636
FAQ: Have a question about CBC Newfoundland and Labrador?
If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please use the contact form. Due to the large volume of messages received, we will not be able to respond to all messages.
1. How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip?
If you've got a news tip, you can call the assignment desk of CBC Newfoundland & Labrador in St. John's at (709) 576-5225, or toll free 1-866-576-5225
2. How do I get my school announcement on the air?
If you have an announcement about a school closure, late bus or any other late-breaking development, please call 709-576-5225, or toll-free 1-866-576-5225. Routine announcements can be emailed to email@example.com
3. How do I get a PSA aired on radio or a community event mentioned?
CBC Radio will accept public service announcements from non-profit organizations.
Please email PSA information to: On The Go: firstname.lastname@example.org The St. John's Morning Show: email@example.com, Weekend AM: firstname.lastname@example.org, Newfoundland Morning: email@example.com, or Labrador Morning: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How do I get a CBC personality to attend my event?
To request a CBC personality to attend your event please fill out our host request form.
5. Can I get transcripts and/or tapes of programs?
To obtain CBC material for use in an educational setting, please email CBC Learning: email@example.com.
For Land and Sea DVD copies or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land & Sea
LAND AND SEA
P.O. Box 12010
Postal Station 'A'
St. John's, NL
For all other CBC Newfoundland and Labrador television or radio program inquiries, please use this online form.
You can also write to:
CBC Content Sales, Licensing Division
CBC Broadcast Centre
205 Wellington St. W.
6. How do I alert the CBC to reception difficulties? If you are experiencing problems hearing CBC Radio One or Radio Two from your local CBC Radio transmitter, please help us fix the problem by contacting Audience Relations by phone 1-866-303-4636 and press '1' for assistance.
7. I have released music that I would like you to play. What should I do? Please click on this link and follow the directions for submitting to CBC's music library.