Bath fire leaves extended family of 10 homeless
2-storey Victorian-era home gutted by fire on Sunday afternoon
A major fire in the western community of Bath has forced an extended family of 10 people into emergency lodging.
The Red Cross says the fire started at about 3 p.m. on Sunday afternoon in a two-storey Victorian-era home on Church Street.
Firefighters from Bath, Florenceville-Bristol and Centreville were called to help battle the fire.
The Red Cross says four adults and six children lived in the home.
The family was away at the time of the fire so there were no injuries.
But the fire caused extensive damage to the house.
The Red Cross says it's helping with emergency lodging, food and other support for the family, pending a damage assessment by insurers.