Contacting CBC Quebec
How to reach news and programs with CBC Montreal and CBC Quebec City
Have a great story idea? How about some eye-witness video or photos?
Here are the best ways to reach the CBC Montreal newsroom including the web desk, radio news and local TV news.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: CBC Montreal
- Twitter: @CBCMontreal
- Instagram: CBC Montreal
- Newsroom phone number: (514) 597-6300
CBC Quebec City
- Phone: (866) 691-3620
- Fax: (418) 691-3610
- Mail: P.O. Box 18800 Quebec City, QC G1K 9L4
CBC Quebec Radio Programs - click on show title for contact information
- Daybreak with Sean Henry
- Quebec AM
- Radio Noon with Shawn Apel
- Let's Go with Sabrina Marandola
- All in a Weekend with Ainslie MacLellan
- The Bridge with Nantali Indongo
CBC Quebec Television Programs - click on show title for more info.
- CBC Montreal news at 6 p.m with Debra Arbec, 11 p.m. with Sudha Krishnan and on weekends with Doug Gelevan.
Watch online here.
Watch online here.
We also have a number of FAQs for information about our services and programs, as well as ways to get in touch with us at https://cbchelp.cbc.ca/hc/en-us.
If you can't find what you need, please submit a request for assistance to CBC Audience Services at https://cbchelp.cbc.ca/hc/en-us/requests/new.
CBC Quebec Communications
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please use our Contact Form. Due to the large volume of messages received, we will not be able to respond to all messages.
- Where can I watch/listen to past episodes of CBC Quebec programs?
You can listen to episodes or segments of our radio shows on the CBC Listen Page.
For CBC Montreal TV news, please visit our player page.
If you require a DVD or digital copy of a TV item for personal use, please contact Darren Yearsley in the Archive Sales department in Toronto (email@example.com) for more information on the cost of this service.
For any material that requires licensing (promotional use of images outside of CBC) should be directed to Archive Sales.
CBC Radio transcripts and audio dubs are available through Cision Canada. Items aired on CBC Radio programs are available through Cision. You will have to provide the program name, the time the interview ran and the date.
- How do I get a CBC Quebec personality to attend my event?
If you would like to for a CBC personality to attend your event, please fill out our request form.
**Please note that this form is for organizations wishing to have a moderator, host or panelist at their event, not to have a journalist cover an event. To request media coverage, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about English-language programs and services outside of Quebec, please visit cbc.ca. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can reach CBC's National Audience Services in a number of ways:
- By e-mail: Ask us a question through our CBC Help Centre contact form.
- By phone: Leave a question or comment at 1-866-306-4636 (toll free, Canada only); 1-866-220-6045 (TTY/teletypewriter, hearing impaired only)
- By social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr (NOTE: These are CBC's primary accounts on these platforms. Many CBC programs and personalities have their own accounts on these or other social media platforms.)
- By mail: CBC National Audience Services
P.O. Box 500, Station A