Batiscan-Neilson campers found dead inside tent-trailer
2 men in their 50s died from apparent carbon-monoxide poisoning
Two men were found dead from apparent carbon-monoxide poisoning at a camping site in Quebec's Portneuf region Saturday afternoon.
According to Sgt. Claude Denis of the Sûreté du Québec, the two men in their 50s were found in a camping trailer parked within the controlled harvesting zone (ZEC) of Batiscan-Neilson, near St-Raymond-de-Portneuf.
Denis said there were no traces of violence found on either of the victims.
He said a worried friend made the discovery.
The men were declared dead in a St-Raymond hospital.