Racism and indigenous Canadians: A conversation
A CBC News poll about Canadians' attitudes on discrimination shows, among other things, that respondents on the Prairies are less tolerant of aboriginal peoples. But is that the reality?
Many of you shared your thoughts with the CBC's Joanne Levasseur and about 20 panellists from across Canada on Thursday evening. Read the replay of our conversation below.
- ON MOBILE? Read our chat replay here.
- Canadian attitudes toward immigrants conflicted, poll says
- People on the Prairies less tolerant, CBC poll says
- Racism gets in the way of romance: poll
- ANALYSIS | Racism still an uncomfortable truth in Canada: Duncan McCue