Manitoba·Updated

Large fire damages massage business

A large fire at an Osborne Village business has caused about $600,000 in damage, according to fire officials.
A large blaze severely damaged a massage therapy business in Winnipeg's Osborne Village. (CBC )

A large fire at an Osborne Village business has caused about $600,000 in damage, according to fire officials.

The blaze broke out at 286 Stradbrook at about 9:30 p.m. CST Friday.

The building is used as a massage therapy practice in a converted home.

Investigators said it looks like the fire started in the basement and that the cause may have been electrical.

No injures have been reported.