Extreme cold warning issued — yet again — for southern Manitoba
Environment Canada extends cold warnings across south of province for 3rd day in a row
Friday? Cold. Saturday? Also really cold. Sunday? Take one guess at what's in store across the south.
Friday and Saturday were both on the sunny side and received expected highs in the –24 C range and lows in the –30 C range, with windchills in the low –40s.
Alas, the weather Sunday will be equally unkind, with wind, cloud and cold combing to make for more bone-chilling conditions across the south.
- High of –22 C, with a windchill of –41
- Cloud increasing throughout the day
- Wind gusting to 15 km/h
- Windchill decreasing to –32 in the afternoon
- Mainly cloudy in the evening
- Overnight low of –28 C, with a windchill of –39
The sun will come out on Monday, accompanied by 15 km/h winds and a high of –20 C (–37 with the windchill).