Manitoba·Video

Children sent to hospital after eating cannabis-infused chocolate bar

A two-year-old girl spent three days at Winnipeg's children's hospital earlier this month after she and her brother got into their mom's supply of edibles. The girl suffered seizures and swelling in her brain.
A two-year-old girl spent three days at Winnipeg's children's hospital earlier this month after she and her brother got into their mom's supply of edibles. The girl suffered seizures and swelling in her brain. 3:02