What's open and closed Thanksgiving Monday in London, Ont.
Here's what you need to know for the upcoming Oct. 11 holiday
Thanksgiving is upon us, and you may wonder what's open this holiday Monday. Here's a handy list of business and services that could help you plan your day.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, particularly the delta variant, the Middlesex-London Health Unit recommends keeping gatherings small. They also suggest gathering outdoors and making sure everyone at your gathering vaccinated.
- Western Fair District Agriplex vaccine clinic:11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Carling Heights COVID-19 Assessment Centre: 9:20 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- East Park: Open
- London Children's Museum: Open
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village: Open, limited spots remaining for Thanksgiving dinner event.
- Fleetway: Open
- Palasad South: Open
- Movie Theatres: Most open
- All city-owned golf courses (Thames Valley, Fanshawe and River Road) : Open
- Libraries: Closed
- Storybook Gardens: Open
- Adventures on Wonderland: Closed
- Museum London: Closed
- All city pools: Closed
- London Public Library: Closed
Shopping and Food
- Masonville Place: Closed
- Westmount Shopping Centre: Closed
- White Oaks Mall: Closed
- Covent Garden Market: Closed
- Grocery Stores: Closed
- Restaurants: Some open
- Convenience stores: Open
Liquor and Beer
The Beer Store: Closed
London Transit routes will operate on a Holiday schedule on Monday, Oct. 11.
For up-to-date route times and schedules, check realtime.londontransit.ca.
All banks are closed for Thanksgiving Monday.
- Rexall Pharma Plus (most locations): Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Shoppers Drug Mart (most locations): Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
City of London offices will close for Monday but reopen for business at on Oct. 12 at 8:30 a.m.
Canada Post will not be operating.