Sounds of the Season Contest: Fill our newsroom windows with baby food!
Enter to win two tickets to the Grand Theatre by donating baby formula, baby food and diapers at our studio
You know the big windows stretching the length of our newsroom at 251 Dundas Street?
We want to completely fill them with baby formula, baby food and diapers—and we need your help.
Many Londoners using food banks have infants and young children. That's why we're collecting baby products between November 27 and December 12 as part of our Sounds of the Season contest, in partnership with the Grand Theatre.
UPDATE: We have extended our drop-off hours! You can now come by to drop off donations at any time between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday to Friday.
A Grand prize!
For every item you donate, you'll be entered to win two tickets to the Grand Theatre and a backstage tour of "A Christmas Carol."
How to enter
- Drop off a donation at our studio on 251 Dundas St. between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday to Friday
- You must tape your name and contact into to your donation item in order to be in the draw
- More donations means more entries, so feel free to bring multiple items!
We'll be drawing for our winner on the air during our live broadcast of Afternoon Drive Dec. 12 at Wolf Performance Hall. Reserve your free ticket to the show here, if you haven't already
Sounds of the Season is our month-long campaign in support of the London Food Bank. We're raising money throughout December, and hosting two live shows Dec. 1 and 12.
- CBC London Sounds of the Season
- Help people. Win prizes. Make cool things. Introducing CBC London's activity calendar!