London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Wednesday
Thank you David D'Souza for this photo from the trails at Springbank Park.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com.
- The latest news from CBC London
Currently in London it's 7 C and clear.
Expect a sunny day with a high of 19 C.
This should be a talker: the pitbull debate is always a contentious one. They are currently banned in Ontario. But now the province's <a href="https://twitter.com/ONAttorneyGen?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ONAttorneyGen</a> is reviewing that ban. At 7:10, we'll look at the breed + find out what's different and not-so-different about the pitbull. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LdnOnt?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LdnOnt</a> <a href="https://t.co/OO07eOPeac">pic.twitter.com/OO07eOPeac</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Utility work starts this morning on Adelaide Street North at Piccadilly Street. Piccadilly Street will be closed at Adelaide Street, there will be no turns allowed onto Piccadilly from Adelaide. The LTC bus stop there is also closed.
- Utility work starts this morning on Clarke Road. The North left and right lane will be closed between Culver Drive and Atlantic Court.
- Watch for southbound curb lane reductions and closures on Highbury Avenue South between Highway 401 East and 401 West during bridge restoration work.
- York Street is closed between Clarence Street and Richmond Street for infrastructure work. Businesses remain open, access to Via Rail is maintained from Richmond Street.
- Road work continues with lane restrictions on Exeter Road between White Oak Road and Chalkstone Drive.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.12 and $1.16 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 75.06 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter