London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Wednesday
Thank you Will Greason for this photo from Belmont Community Park in Belmont.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the end of the week, one photo submission wins a CBC London prize pack.
Currently in London it's 20 C and clear.
Expect a mainly sunny start to the day with increasing cloudiness near noon. There's a strong chance of afternoon showers and risk of a thunderstorm. The daytime high of 29 C will feel like 37 C with the humidex.
At 8:10, we'll speak with Jessica Mullen, a Bahamian-Canadian who's just arrived in Canada after surviving Dorian. We'll hear her story. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LdnOnt?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LdnOnt</a> <a href="https://t.co/nRWrRldWaX">https://t.co/nRWrRldWaX</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Utility work starts this morning on Byron Baseline Road causing lane restrictions between Timber Drive and Reynolds Road.
- Watch for lane restrictions for utility work starting this morning on Dundas Street between Adelaide Street North and Elizabeth Street.
- Richmond Street is closed between Dundas Street and King Street until Friday at 6:00 p.m. for infrastructure work.
- Watch for lane and turn restrictions on Commissioners Road West between Wharncliffe Road South and Highview Avenue West during infrastructure work.
- Dingman Drive is closed between Wellington Road South and White Oak Road for operations work. Detours are posted and access to residences and businesses on Dingman Drive are maintained. Dingman Drive is expected to reopen at the end of the week.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.13 and $1.18 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 76.05 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter