London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Thank you Derek and Veronica Blake for this photo from Springbank Park.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com.
- The latest news from CBC London
Currently in London it's 7 C and clear.
Expect a mainly sunny day with fog patches dissipating this morning. The daytime high will reach 19 C.
Looking forward to 8:10, when reporter <a href="https://twitter.com/ColinButlerCBC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ColinButlerCBC</a> brings us the story of a well-known high-rise apt. building in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a>. The Marq is renting out windowless bdrms. It's owned by <a href="https://twitter.com/RentCenturion?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RentCenturion</a>, a multi-million dollar company w/ properties in 4 provs. <a href="https://t.co/BO2803U30l">https://t.co/BO2803U30l</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Watch for southbound curb lane reductions and closures on Highbury Avenue South between Highway 401 East and 401 West during bridge restoration work.
- York Street is closed between Clarence Street and Richmond Street for infrastructure work. Businesses remain open, access to Via Rail is maintained from Richmond Street.
- Road work continues with lane restrictions on Exeter Road between White Oak Road and Chalkstone Drive.
- Watch for potential lane restrictions on Riverside Drive between Forward Avenue and Wharncliffe Road North during utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.13 and $1.17 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 75.16 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter