London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Thank you Megan for this photo she and her sons call Magical Morning Sunrise.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the end of the week, one photo submission wins a CBC London prize pack.
- The latest news from CBC London
- Top Story: Ontario's cargo theft 'epidemic' is costing you money and seems to be getting worse
Currently in London it's 11 C and mainly clear.
Expect a mix of sun and cloud today with moderate winds this morning. The daytime high is 28 C. The humidex will reach 34 C.
What kind of battleground will London be in the upcoming federal election? We'll ask <a href="https://twitter.com/jnewman64?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@jnewman64</a>. That's at 8:10 this morning. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://t.co/VdZktMrUuD">https://t.co/VdZktMrUuD</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Starting at 9:00 a.m. today Richmond Street will be closed between Dundas Street and King Street until Friday at 6:00 p.m. for infrastructure work.
- Infrastructure work starts this morning causing lane and turn restrictions on Commissioners Road West between Wharncliffe Road South and Highview Avenue West.
- Dingman Drive is closed between Wellington Road South and White Oak Road for operations work. Detours are posted and access to residences and businesses on Dingman Drive are maintained. Dingman Drive is expected to reopen at the end of the week.
- Expect lane restrictions on Fanshawe Park Road East between Adelaide Street North and Fremont Avenue for utility work.
- Watch for intermittent lane closures and delays on Wharncliffe Road South at Southdale Road West for intersection improvement work.
- Expect lane restrictions and delays on Wharncliffe Road South between Bradley Avenue and Southdale Road East for utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.12 and $1.18 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 75.97 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter