London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Thank you Melissa Somerton for this photo of storm clouds in West London.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. At the end of the week, one photo submission wins a CBC London prize pack.
Currently in London it's 20 C with mist.
Expect a mainly cloudy day with a chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Today's high is 28 C with a humidex of 33 C.
- Starting this morning Talbot Street will be closed to motorists and cyclists between King Street and York Street for the Talbot sewer separation project. This closure is expected to last approximately three months.
- Watch for south curb lane restrictions on Clarke Road between Oxford Street East and Fanshawe Park Road East.
- Watch for lane restrictions on Adelaide Street North between Huron Street and Kipps Lane for asphalt replacement work.
- Wortley Road is closed to to all but local traffic between Tecumseh Avenue and McKenzie Avenue for maintenance work.
- Watch for lane restrictions on Wharncliffe Road South between Southdale Road East and Bradley Avenue West for utility work.
- Expect lane restrictions on Oxford Street East at the intersection of Talbot Street for traffic signal work.
- Watch for lane reductions on Wellington Road from Commissioners Road East to Southdale Road East for infrastructure work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.10 and $1.18 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 75.54 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.