London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Thank you Alicia Harrison for this sunrise snapshot.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com. At the end of the week, one photo submission wins a CBC London prize pack.
Currently in London it's partly cloudy and 9 C.
Expect a cloudy morning with a few showers and the risk of a thunderstorm. South winds are strong with gusting up to 50 km/hr. late this afternoon. Today's high is 17 C.
- Starting at 7:00 a.m. today Canterbury Road is closed to all but local traffic between Richmond Street and Windermere Road for infrastructure work. Westchester Drive is also closed to all but local traffic between Richmond Street and Canterbury Road.
- Asphalt work starting at 7:00 a.m. today will cause lane resstrictions on Talbot Street from Kent Street to Fullerton Street.
- Dundas Street is closed between Richmond Street and Wellington Street for the flex street project.
- Southbound Wellington Street is reduced to one lane between Queens Avenue and King Street for utility work. Eastbound left hand turns onto Dundas Street are not permitted.
- Watch for northbound lane restrictions on Clarke Road between Dundas Street and Avalon Street for infrastructure work.
- York Street is closed for infrastructure work between Talbot Street and Richmond Street including the intersection of Talbot and York Street.
Gas is selling in London between $1.24 and $1.30 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 74.91 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.