London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Thursday
Thank you Helen for sharing this photo from Springbank Park.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com.
- The latest news from CBC London
Currently in London it's 2 C and mostly cloudy.
Expect a mainly cloudy day with a chance of afternoon showers. Winds become strong this morning with gusting to 50 km/hr. and will diminish this afternoon. Today's high is 14 C.
If you've got kids at <a href="https://twitter.com/TVDSB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TVDSB</a>, you'll want to tune in at 8:10. <a href="https://twitter.com/DirFisherTVDSB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DirFisherTVDSB</a> will be joining us to clear up some of the many questions you likely have. Will there be online lessons for kids? When will the board decide if the year is officially over? Join us at 8:10. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://t.co/rOwg5G2JUq">pic.twitter.com/rOwg5G2JUq</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Talbot Street is closed between King Street and York Street for operations work. Bike lanes and sidewalks are also affected
- Bridge restoration work continues on Riverside Drive with lane restrictions between Old Riverside Drive and Beaverbrook Avenue.
- Bridge restoration work continues on Wellington Road/Street with northbound lane reductions between South Street to Front Street.
- Wilton Grove Road is closed, allowing local traffic only between Commerce Road and Old Victoria Road during infrastructure work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $0.65 and $0.69 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last traded at 70.31 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter