London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Thursday
Thank you Mitchell Kincaid for this excellent photo of a deer taken along the Thames River.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com.
- The latest news from CBC London
Environment Canada has a snow squall watch in effect for: London, Parkhill, Komoka, Strathroy, Eastern and Western Middlesex Counties.
Intense snow squalls are possible tonight into Friday. The squalls are forecast to develop over Lake Huron this afternoon and shift southward this evening. Possible accumulation in excess of 30 cm by late Friday.
Currently in London it's 0 C under light snow.
Expect periods of snow to end this morning then mainly cloudy. Northwest winds are moderate with gusts to 40 km/hr. Today's high is 2 C.
Happy to talk to <a href="https://twitter.com/andreasereda?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@andreasereda</a> today. She runs the country's 1st Safer Supply pgm <a href="https://twitter.com/HealthCentre?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@HealthCentre</a>. She prescribes hospital-grade opioids to high-risk users. That model is gaining traction. She'll tell us about it at 8:10. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/safesupply?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#safesupply</a> <a href="https://t.co/Uevaet14pK">https://t.co/Uevaet14pK</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Operations work starts this morning with lane restrictions on Hamitlon Road between Watmar Avenue and Meadowlily Road North.
- Wharncliffe Road South will have lane restrictions between Highview Avenue East and Commissioners Road East for operations work in place until Friday.
- Expect lane restrictions on Sunningdale Road East between Blackwater Road and Adelaide Street North during utility work.
- Northbound Adelaide Street North is reduced at Piccadilly Street during utility work.
- Watch for lane restrictions on Adelaide Street North between King Street and York Street during utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.11 and $1.19 per litre.
The Canadian dollar closed yesterday at 75.85 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter