London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Thursday
Currently in London it's 7 C with light drizzle
Today's forecast is cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers, fog patches dissipating in the morning and winds from the southwest at 30 km/hr with a daytime high of 8 C
The following streets are closed for sewer repairs:
- Calgary Street between Dundas Street and Whitney Street
- Cambridge Street at Woodward Avenue
- Hale street between Trafalgar Street and Magee Street
- Strathmeyer Street between Elliot Street and Taylor Street
- Thomas Janes Drive between Wellington Road and High Street
- William Street between Victoria Street and Cheapside Street
Gas is selling in London between $1.14 and $1.18 per litre
The Canadian dollar closed yesterday at 79.73 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 5:30 a.m.