London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Monday
Thank you Helen Thompson for this photo from Woodland Cemetery helping us remember Canada's veterans.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest news from CBC London
Environment Canada has a weather advisory in effect. Adverse weather conditions are possible throughout the day.
Currently in London it's mostly cloudy and -1 C.
Expect a cloudy day with snow beginning this morning. Potential snow fall of 10 cm. Winds are moderate this morning with gusting to 40 km/hr. The temperature will fall to - 2 C this morning and stay there for the day.
The wind chill is near - 11 C.
As many of us gather for Remembrance Day ceremonies, we'll meet a veteran who helps other vets in need, those who are homeless and living in shelters. At 8:10, we'll meet John Sluggett, the service officer with the legion's victory branch. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://t.co/cTdQcMQrX2">https://t.co/cTdQcMQrX2</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Remembrance Day road closure: From 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Dufferin Avenue will be closed between Wellington and Picton Streets, Wellington Street will be closed between Dufferin Avenue and Wolfe Street for a special service in Victoria Park.
- Parade route closure: from 10:00 until 11:00 a.m. Dudas Street and Dufferin Avenue will be closed between Waterloo and Wellington Streets.
- Utility work starts today with lane restrictions on Wharncliffe Road South between Legendary Drive and Bradley Avenue West.
- Watch for restrictions during intersection improvement work at Highbury Avenue North at Huron Street.
- Northbound Adelaide Street North is reduced at Piccadilly Street during utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.12 and $1.17 per litre.
The Canadian dollar closed yesterday at 75.60 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter