London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Monday
Thank you Jim Robson for this great Fall photo from Westminster Ponds.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently in London it's 8 C with mist.
We're in for a mainly sunny day with increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Fog patches will dissipate this morning. Winds pick up throughout the morning at 30 km/hr. with gusting to 50 km/hr. Today's high is 18 C.
Wednesday is 'Bus Driver Appreciation Day' + we know there are some great ones out there! Send us a photo or video of your child's amazing bus driver with a story about why they deserve recognition. We'll reveal the winner on Wed. Email nominations to email@example.com <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://t.co/Q2XrnDbyAZ">pic.twitter.com/Q2XrnDbyAZ</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Expect east and westbound lane reductions today on Oxford Street East between Third Street and Clarke Road for utility work.
- Watch for lane and turn restrictions today on Western Road between Sarnia Road and Althouse Entry for utility work.
- Expect lane restrictions on Pond Mills Road between Bradley Avenue and Enterprise Drive during utility work.
- Watch for southbound lane reductions and closures on Highbury Avenue South between Highway 401 East and 401 West during bridge restoration work.
- Operations work continues on Horton Street with eastbound lane closures between Thames Street and Ridout Street North.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.11 and $1.17 per litre.
The Canadian dollar closed yesterday at 76.19 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter