London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Monday
Thank you Mike Postma for this sunrise photo over the Thames River.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest news from CBC London
Currently in London it's 11 C and mostly cloudy.
Expect a cloudy start this morning then becoming a mix of sun and cloud by noon. Winds are moderate with gusting to 40 km/hr. this morning. Today's high is 19 C.
Big news today: No strike! Schools open. Also, we're talking more about bro culture on university campuses. Why is bro culture thriving even as the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/metoo?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#metoo</a> movement has gained such traction? <a href="https://twitter.com/DrMichaelKehler?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DrMichaelKehler</a> from <a href="https://twitter.com/UCalgary?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@UCalgary</a> tries to answer that question at 8:10. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ldnont</a> <a href="https://t.co/QYYsiaIdMW">pic.twitter.com/QYYsiaIdMW</a>—@RebeccaZandberg
- Bridge improvement work starts this morning with southbound curb lane reductions and closures on Highbury Avenue South between Highway 401 East and 401 West.
- Infrastructure work ramps up today on York Street. It's closed between Clarence Street and Richmond Street. Businesses remain open, access to Via Rail is maintained from Richmond Street.
- Dingman Drive is closed between White Oak Road and Wellington Road South for operations work. Business and residence access is maintained from Wellington Road.
- Watch for potential lane restrictions on Riverside Drive between Forward Avenue and Wharncliffe Road North during utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $1.10 and $1.17 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last closed at 75.10 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter