London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Friday
Thank you Bradley Beuermann for this photo with an aerial view from west London.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest news from CBC London
Currently in London it's -14 C with light snow showers
Expect flurries to end near noon today then we'll see a mix of sun and cloud. We could see a few snow squalls early this morning. Winds are light today with a high of -7 C with the wind chill that will feel more like -23 C this morning.
- Southgate Street will be closed until the 18th between Garfield Avenue and Emery Street East for sewer replacement work.
- Expect lane restrictions today during utility work on Upper Queen Street between Commissioners Road East and Chiddington avenue.
- Sewer replacement work causing lane restrictions on Hamilton Road between Wildgoose Road and Commissioners Road East should wrap up tonight at 7 p.m..
- Oxford Street West is reduced between Beaverbrook Avenue and Cherryhill Boulevard during utility work.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $.99 and $1.11 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last traded at 75.40 cents U.S.
The market opens today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter