London's weather, traffic and gas prices for Friday
Currently in London it's clear and 18.
Fog patches this morning, then a mix of sun and cloud today.
The daytime high is expected to reach 26, feeling more like 34 with the humidex.
- The intersection of Highbury Ave and Huron St remains partial closed due to a watermain break.
- South and eastbound lanes are closed
- North and Westbound lanes are down to one lane.
- Drivers are being asked to avoid the area.
- Lane restrictions on southbound Colborne St at King St for utility work during the day.
- York St is expected to reopen between Ridout St and Talbot St later today following nearly three months of construction.
Gas is selling in London between $1.22 and $1.24 per litre.
The Canadian dollar closed yesterday at 76.94 cents U.S.
The markets open today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.