We're in this together: Show us how you're staying positive
Grab your camera and show us your best photo or video
Calling all Edmontonians and residents of northern Alberta!
We get it: The COVID-19 pandemic is stressful. Between economic uncertainty and social isolation, these are trying times.
But it's also a perfect opportunity to get to know one another and share how we're all navigating this unfamiliar time together.
While we practise physical distancing, we have an opportunity to connect. We're in this together is an opportunity to amplify positive voices.
Many of us, stuck at home, have hidden talents and big hearts. And we want you to share them with the rest of us!
- Can you play an instrument?
- Have you trained your dog to do a nifty trick?
- How have you recently supported a neighbour?
- Have you resorted to unique home schooling tactics or workouts?
- Have you turned your kitchen table into an extraordinary makeshift office?
Grab your camera and show us your best photo or video. Please provide a quick explanation of what's happening, who you are and where you live so we can share.
Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media using #mycbcyeg.
Let's hang out and get to know one another. Even if it is online.