Watch the Alberta election leaders debate LIVE on April 4
Debate will be on CBC TV, Radio One and online at 5:30 p.m.
UCP Leader Jason Kenney, NDP Leader Rachel Notley, Liberal Leader David Khan and Alberta Party Leader Stephen Mandel will debate live in Edmonton on April 4 at 5:30 p.m. MT.
CTV anchor Tara Nelson will moderate, and panellists include:
- CBC Alberta provincial affairs reporter Kim Trynacity
- Postmedia legislature reporter Emma Graney
- CTV Edmonton anchor Erin Isfeld
- CityNews reporter Courtney Theriault
The 90-minute debate will be broadcast on CBC TV, Radio One and online, followed by 30 minutes of additional coverage with CBC Calgary News host, Rob Brown. The debate is being presented by a media consortium including CBC, CTV, Postmedia and Rogers.
- Alberta Votes 2019: CBC News brings you all the news, analyses and columns you need for the election
- Vote Compass: Find out how your views on campaign issues line up with the platforms of Alberta's major parties
- Listen to The Ledge podcast, as CBC's legislative reporters bring you expert analysis and insiders' insight
- Sign up for our election newsletter The Scrutineer delivered directly to your inbox twice weekly