Enbridge Joint Review Panel community hearings
A list of the confirmed community hearings for the proposed Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline project.
- Jan. 10 and 11 starting at 9:00 a.m. local time.
- Riverlodge Recreation Centre, 654 Columbia Avenue West.
- Jan.12 starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Sportsplex, 3320 Kalum Street.
- Jan. 16 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Hudson Bay Lodge and Convention Centre, 3251 East Highway 16.
Burns Lake, B.C.
- Jan. 17 starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Island Gospel Fellowship Church, 810 Highway 35.
Prince George, B.C.
- Jan. 18 starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Ramada Hotel Downtown, 444 George Street.
- Jan. 24 to 27, plus Jan. 30 and 31, starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Wingate Inn Edmonton West Hotel, 18220 100th Avenue.
Fort St. James, B.C.
- Feb. 2 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 268, 330 4th Avenue East.
Bella Bella, B.C.
- Feb. 3 starting at 6:30 p.m. and Feb. 4 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Heiltsuk Elders Building
Prince Rupert, B.C.
- Feb. 16 to 18 and Feb. 20 to 24 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- North Coast Meeting and Convention Centre, 240 1st Avenue West.
- Feb. 28 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Howard Phillips Community Hall, 1590 Cook Street.
Queen Charlotte, B.C.
- Feb. 29tarting at 1:00 p.m.
- Queen Charlotte Community Hall, 134 Bay Street.
Grande Prairie, Alta.
- March 26 starting at 6:00 p.m. and, March 27 and 28 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, 11201 100 Avenue.
- March 30 and 31, plus April 2 and 3 starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Location to be determined.
The schedule for the remaining locations will be released when the venues have been confirmed.