Ebola outbreak: What you need to know
Vancouver Chief Medical Health Officer Dr, Patricia Daly answers your questions on the Ebola virus
Vancouver Chief Medical Health Officer, Dr. Patricia Daly dispelled common myths and provided the medical facts in a rapid-fire question-and-answer session Tuesday with the CBC's Andrew Chang.
- Ebola outbreak: Follow the latest updates
- Ebola outbreak: New restrictions coming for West Africa travellers to U.S.
Questions from viewers included:
- Can Ebola be transmitted in a sneeze?
- How long can Ebola survive on a dry surface?
- Does Ebola live in human skin?
For the answer to these and other Ebola related questions watch the full interview.