CBC British Columbia presents Mabuhay B.C.
Sharing stories from B.C.’s robust and diverse Filipino-Canadian community
B.C. has a strong and vibrant Filipino community, and in our efforts to deeply explore the people, cultures and perspectives of Filipino-Canadians in the province, we want to hear directly from the source. That's why we are asking members of the Filipino community to share their story ideas via the form below. If you have a story to share, we want to help you share it.
Be sure to come back to this page, cbc.ca/mabuhay, as it's the hub for all of CBC B.C.'s Filipino Heritage Month coverage. On social media? Follow the hashtag #MabuhayBC.
- BC Today kicks off Filipino Heritage Month
- Interest for traditional tattoos spikes in Filipino community
- More Filipinos are calling on others in their community to support Indigenous Communities
- These B.C. podcasters are calling out toxic attitudes in Filipino culture
- Filipino artists keep pre-colonial traditions alive through ancient and modern tattoos
- Why Filipino names are quirky, expressive and rich with culture and history
- Woman with hearing loss makes hearing aid accessories inspired by Filipino culture
- Filipino Canadians call for support of Indigenous Peoples over shared colonized history
- Filipino restaurants in Metro Vancouver face uncertain Christmas amid flood aftermath, COVID-19 restrictions
- These Christmas packages are destined for the Philippines — but floods delayed them from being shipped