Join CBC Vancouver's Anita Bathe and learn how to harness your entrepreneurial mindset
April 7 | Online
Do you want to enhance your performance at work, be celebrated by your employer, and develop skills essential to today's economy? If so, you'll want to learn how to think like an entrepreneur.
On April 7 at 2:00 p.m., CBC Vancouver's Anita Bathe will moderate a diverse panel of entrepreneurs at Activate your Entrepreneurial Mindset, a free, online UBC Dialogues discussion about how to make the most of opportunities, overcome and learn from professional setbacks, and succeed in a variety of settings.
Join the conversation and channel your inner entrepreneurial spirit and learn how to flourish in business.
- Lynn-Marie Angus (she/her) – Ch'nook Scholar, UBC Sauder School of Business; Chief Executive Officer, Sisters Sage
- Leigh Christie, BASc'04 (he/him) – Co-Founder, MistyWest
- Ebba Einarsson (she/her) – 2nd year UBC Kinesiology student and elite para-rower
- Ada Juristovski, BCom'12 (she/her) – Co-Founder and CMO, Nala Care
- Mauricio Lozano, MFS'09 (he/him) – Owner/Operator, Faculty Brewing Co. and Oddity Kombucha
- Asha Wheeldon (she/her) – Founder, Kula Foods