10 to remember Vancouver's Definitely Raining blog by
Creators of the popular local blog Definitely Raining announced they are calling it quits
After accurately and hilariously lampooning Vancouver hundreds of times over, local blog Definitely Raining has announced it is calling it quits.
Co-founders Justin Li and Chrissy Chrzan say they are moving on from the casually-started online project that ended up drawing thousands of fans along with the attention of local media and cultural institutions.
The blog became famous for its sometimes biting, other times jubilant and always silly commentary on Vancouver: Transit, yoga, the Canucks and unaffordable housing were just a few of the topics it took to task.
Here are just 10 of the best Definitely Raining posts to remember the blog by:
1. When I see they're checking tickets on the SkyTrain.
2. When I get a seat on the #99.
3. When I camped under the stars in Manning Park.
4. When I think I hear a fart in yoga.
5. Every single payday in Vancouver.
6. The day after I do the Grouse Grind.
7. When I leave the Railway Club.
8. When I see the price of a Japadog.
9. When I get a log to myself at Kits Beach.
10. When we get a taxi on Water Street before everyone else.
Do you have a favourite Definitely Raining post? Tell us about it in the comments below.