Canadian Music Class Challenge 2020: key dates
Find out when to enter — and when we choose a winner
In spite of all the uncertainty around the upcoming school year, CBC Music's Canadian Music Class Challenge will indeed be back in the fall for the 2020 edition, with some adjustments and an added version of the Challenge for those who are learning from home.
You can read all about this year's updated edition here. Below are a few key dates to keep in mind if you are participating in this year's program:
- Sept.1: Official 2020 song list is revealed and registration begins at 5:00 a.m. ET/2:00 a.m. PT.
- Oct. 6: Video submissions open at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT.
- Nov. 24: Video submissions close at 11:59 p.m. ET/8:59 p.m. PT.
- Dec. 8: Top 10 in each category released at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT.
- Dec. 15: Winners announced at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT.