Canadian Music Class Challenge 2019: key dates
Find out when to enter — and when we choose a winner
The Canadian Music Class Challenge will be back in the fall for its 2019 edition.
To find out more information about the annual contest, check out our primer. Below are a few key dates to keep in mind about this year's program:
- June 18: Canadian Music Class Challenge official song list is revealed.
- Aug. 27: Registration begins at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT.
- Oct. 1: Video submissions open at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT.
- Nov. 26: Video submissions close at 11:59 p.m. ET/9:59 p.m. PT.
- Dec. 10: Top 10 in each category are released at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT.
- Dec. 17: Winners are announced at approximately 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT.
Everything you need to know about the 2019 Challenge can be found here. For further information, please contact email@example.com.