Reporting medical device complaints

Information on how to report all kinds of adverse reactions is available on the Health Canada website. Specifically, adverse reactions to medical devices are reported to the Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate.


CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites - links will open in new window