CBC Radio’s The Sunday Magazine is a lively, wide-ranging mix of topical long-form conversations, engaging ideas and more. Each week, host Piya Chattopadhyay takes time for deep exploration, but also makes space for surprise, delight and fun.
More on The Sunday Magazine
Visit us for articles and more from The Sunday Magazine with Piya Chattopadhyay
Sundays at 9 a.m. (9:30 NT), Mondays at 12 a.m. (12:30 NT)
This week on The Sunday Magazine with Piya Chattopadhyay:
• Political commentator David Frum on the importance of the Jan. 6 hearings
• Tennis star Bianca Andreescu serves up life advice for kids (and adults)
• Pulitzer Prize-winning science journalist Ed Yong reveals the wild world of animal sense
• How sleep has become political
• Writer Pik-Shuen Fung shares her journey to saying 'I love you, dad'
Discover more at https://www.cbc.ca/sunday