How to add a dramatic pop of colour to your lower lash line
Makeup artist Julia Dantas gives us a primer on the look that's bold enough to match our epic nights out
An epic night out on the town deserves a big, bold makeup look to match, and this pop of colour on the lower lash line is exactly what your face needs. If done with a brown or black liner, this technique can make for a subtle smoky-eyed look, so be sure to choose a brighter shade to make sure that it gives you the electrifying effect you desire.
Julia uses the following products in her tutorial:
- Makeup Forever "HD Concealer" & "HD Stick Foundation"
- Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Ink Concealer
- RCMA Setting Powder
- Pur Cosmetics Contour Diaries
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush "Love is the Drug"
- Colourpop "Bangin' Brunette" Brow Pot
- Pur Cosmetics Gel Liner
- Urban Decay "Full Spectrum Palette"
- Inglot Gel Liner
- Koko Lashes "Queen B"
- Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette (to highlight)
- Colourpop liquid lipstick "Midi" with a gloss on-top