Step up your skincare routine with these tips and recos from a makeup artist who knows
Julia Dantas shares all her favourite products, plus how and when to apply them
Whether you're someone who keeps up with the all buzziest ingredients in the skincare game, or you've been using the same face wash without fail for decades, you've probably at least pondered which products and techniques the real pros use to maintain their glow. We know we have. That's why we asked beauty expert Julia Dantas for a coveted peek behind the curtain at her full weekly skincare routine. As makeup artist, Julia not only tests out tons of different products, she's knows exactly what it takes to go from a full face to fresh and clean — which means she's also up on what's best to apply in the AM, in the evening and when your complexion could really use a boost. Check out the video below to hear all Julia's tips and techniques, watch her straightforward demonstrations and learn which products she goes back to again and again.
These are the products Julia used for this tutorial:
- Philosophy "Purity Made Simple Cleanser"
- Cosmedix "Purity Solution Nourishing Deep Cleansing Oil"
- Cosmedix "Purity Detox Scrub"
- Olehenriksen "Balancing Force Oil Control & Pore Minimizing Toner"
- Philosophy "Purity Micellar Cleansing Water"
- Charlotte Tilbury "Magic Eye Rescue Cream"
- Cosmedix "Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum"
- Olehenriksen "C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme"
- GlamGlow "ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment"
- Cosmedix "Detox Activated Charcoal Mask"
- Maskeraide "Spotted! Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches"
- 24K Gold Collagen Eye & Lip Masks (from Amazon)
- Cosmedix "Hydrate+ Broad Spectrum SPF 17 Moisturizing Sunscreen"