DIY gold and ombre planter
Spring into the season with this fun and easy DIY!
With a little bit of paint, you can turn inexpensive terra cotta pots into trendy planters of all sizes, from succulents to tall plants.
What you'll need:
- Planters x3
- Paint brushes
- Paint holder
- Lace (2-3 different types)
Here's how to do it:
- Prepare the two paints on the side, mixing a bit of the two colours together in the middle of the paint holder
- Apply first colour onto the top half of the planter
- Apply second colour onto the bottom half of the planter
- Apply mixed colour to the middle of the planter
- Blend sections together as seamlessly as possible
- Let dry
- Do this to another 2 planters