DIY foliage wreath
These easy DIY Foliage Wreaths are a great way to add a pretty wall design to a room or an event on a budget. We think they're idea for a shower or wedding and a great substitute for pricey fresh florals, though you can use fresh flowers and follow the same steps if you like.
What you'll need:
- Three large hoops in different sizes- embroidery hoops work well but could also use hula hoops, or metal macramé hoops
- Green Floral Tape
- Artificial foliage in three types
- Scissors or wire cutters
Here's how to do it:
- Cover a hoop completely using green floral tape. Wrap the tape, pulling tight on it to create friction so it adheres.
- Cut pieces from your artificial foliage and lay it along the hoop. Using waterproof floral tape (or hot glue, if you prefer) to adhere the foliage to the hoop. Continue this until the hoop is full.
- Hang your hoops in a desired configuration.