How to make your special event makeup look fresh and dewy at every age
Makeup artist Julia Dantas invited her mom to model her best tips and tricks in this tutorial
Putting on makeup for an event can be a little more difficult to execute than your everyday beauty routine. Things can look heavy and cakey quick! But makeup artist Julia Dantas has favourite products and really great techniques for making special event makeup look fresh and lightweight, while still getting the definition and impact you need for a party or to be camera-ready. She enlisted her mom's help for this video tutorial to demonstrate how her tips work on skin that is more mature than hers. Watch the video and check out the list of products she used, then share any questions you have for her in the comments below.
- Smashbox ,"Primizer" Primer
- Nars, Longwear Radiant Foundation
- Tarte "Shape Tape" Concealer
- Burberry, Face & Eye Contour Pen
- Pur Cosmetics, Arch Nemesis Brow Pencil
- Burberry, Lip Velvet Crush "Sugar Pink"
- Mac Cosmetics "Give Me Sun" Bronzer
- Makeupforever Artist Pencil "506"
- Stila, Kohl Black Eyeliner