DIY indoor herb garden
Perfect for urban farmers or getting an early start.
Create your own indoor planters for herbs perfect for cooking or for medicinal benefits. Saves you money and are healthier than those pesky pesticide laden grocery store herbs.
It's perfect for urban farmers year round or for getting an early start on your seedlings when the weather is still a little chilly.
Here's what you'll need:
- Herb seeds
- Wood plank
- Plumbing clamps
- Clay pots
- Spray paint
- Screw driver
- Screws and hooks
Here's how to do it:
- Spray paint your pots.
- Fit plumbing clamps to pots using screw driver.
- Arrange plumbing clamps on wood and screw into wood. A drill can also be used for this step.
- Put pots into clamps and tighten to secure.
- Repeat for all pots.
- Fill each pot with soil and plant your seed.
- Water regularly and make sure it gets lots of light.