WATCH — Actor Ryan Reynolds spills on The Adam Project and time travel
Can the celebrity keep up with our time-themed questions?
What’s the vibe? How are you feeling? What are you up to?
Let’s check in with some cool newsmakers and ask them our burning questions.
Got an idea for a Vibe Check? Submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds, known for starring in superhero movies like Deadpool and The Green Lantern, took time out of his day to do a Vibe Check with KN contributor Arjun Ram, recently.
Reynolds, who grew up in Vancouver, stars in Netflix’s latest sci-fi adventure movie, The Adam Project.
Out on March 11, the movie centres on Ryan's character, who has to travel back in time to work with his 12-year-old self, and his late father, to save the future.
Talk about a lot of pressure!
Lucky for Kids News, Reynolds hit pause on time traveling and sat down with us to chat.
Let’s see if he can handle Arjun’s rapid-fire questions.
Watch the video to hear:
- What makes The Adam Project unique in the sci-fi movie world?
- Who would Reynolds rather time-travel to talk to — his younger or older self?
- Which team would he rather cheer on? The Packers or the Canucks?
- And what advice would he give to his younger self?
While you’re here, check out these other Vibe Checks!
- WATCH 一 Shang-Chi star Simu Liu on his favourite movies, villains and snacks
- WATCH 一 Actor Benjamin Ainsworth talks Son of a Critch, fave movies and more
- WATCH — Run the Burbs cast dishes on pet peeves, siblings and go-to emojis
TOP IMAGE CREDIT: Theo Wargo/Getty Images, graphic design by Allison Cake/CBC