Make planet earth into a tasty treat! This is a sweet snack to share with a friend at recess or bring to your Earth Day class party.
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 40 regular marshmallows or 1 bag of mini marshmallows 250 gr.
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla
• 6 cups rice krispies
• green and blue food colouring
1. With the help of a parent, melt butter or margarine and marshmallows over medium heat in a large pot, stir in vanilla and rice krispies.
2. Divide into two bowls.
3. Add green food colouring to one bowl and blue food coloring to the second.
5. Allow the children to take a scoop from the blue bowl and a scoop from the green bowl and mash them together in a ball (the earth).
6. Set the balls aside until completely cool.
7. Enjoy the world!