18 Jokes That Will Slay at Recess
Copyright: stockbroker / 123RF Stock Photo
Make your friends laugh at recess with these over-the-top, belly shaking jokes that will have them ROTFL (that's roll-on-the-floor-laughing in computer speak). Always remember the key to the joke is in the delivery, so give yourself time to practice to give that punchline pizazz!
1. What is the tallest building in any city?
A: The library, because it has so many stories.
2. If a rooster climbs to the top of a barn roof and lays an egg and the barn is facing east and the wind is blowing north, which way will the egg roll?
A: Roosters don’t lay eggs!
3. Why does an elephant have a trunk?
A: Because it doesn’t have any pockets.
4. How do you make a milkshake?
A: Put a cow on a rollercoaster.
5. Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
A: Because it was stuck to the chicken’s foot.
6. What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.
7. What type of bee can’t make up their mind?
A: A maybe.
8. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
A: In case he got a hole in one.
9. Why do birds fly south?
A: Because it’s too far to walk.
10. Why did the dog go to court?
A: Because he got a barking ticket.
11. What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
A: “Are you my mother?”
12. What do you call a really big ant?
A: A giANT.
13. What did one eye say to the other eye?
A: Something between us smells.
14. What’s an elephant’s favourite vegetable?
15. What do you give a sick lemon?
A. Lemon aid.
16. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?
A: A pie-thon.
17. Why couldn’t the teddy bear finish her lunch?
A: Because she was stuffed!
18. Why is six afraid of seven?
A. Because seven ate nine.