Play chess against the computer or another player in three difficulty levels.
How to play Master Chess:
- You are the white chess pieces and get to go first.
- The score at the bottom tells you how many points you have against your opponent for the level you picked (easy, medium or hard). You can see your opponent’s score at the top of the screen.
- The moves timer keeps track of how long it takes to play your moves and to get to checkmate.
- When you select a chess piece, squares on the board will highlight to show you where you can move it to.
- You can use the settings at the top right of the screen to turn the sound on and off and end the game.